About Me

My photo
Self Portrait: "You are my Dark Clouds" I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! I am daughter, I am mother, I am friend, I am teacher, I am student, but still I am more. I am loyal, I am kind, I am loving, I am smart, I am funny, I am wise, I am no mans fool...so beware. I am also creative, I am a visual arts student majoring in photography and passionate about anything related to the arts, whether it be performing arts, visual arts or great literaty works. I am passionate about pursuing a cultured life with youthful enthusiasm, that can be shared with good friends and family over a nice meal with a glass of wine. And of course...I like to chat, so please join me here every week to explore lifes little mysteries together.

Tuesday 23 August 2011

General House-Keeping - Stay Tuned - 23rd August 2011

It appears there have been some issues with some readers not being able to post a comment on the blog. I am looking into this and it appears it could have been a technical glitch. All settings have been checked and are set for anyone to be able to comment, although they do have to pass through a moderation process first J Just remember that you must select a profile such as your username or anonymous etc. Although it does seem to have been sorted. Additionally I realise I have committed to weekly posts, but the last two weeks have been chaotic. Unfortunately life is often something that happens whilst we make other plans, including sick children and uni deadlines which have a way of sucking up a great deal of time. Anyway big apologies for the great delay on those who have mentioned they are eagerly awaiting the next post. The next post will be tomorrow and then there will be another on either Friday or Saturday. So two this week, but we should be on track from there on in for every Friday. Fingers crossed.

Until Then....With Love Always, Danae

No comments:

Post a Comment